With the exception of “guest posts” written by others (see the bottom of this page) and content of other authors duly credited, I own the content on this Web site. It is copyrighted in my name. I want to strike the appropriate balance between getting my content widely distributed while at the same time protecting my intellectual property rights. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
Without My Permission
You are free to do the following without my permission:
- Link to my site or any specific post on my site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to my original post.
- Print off my posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization.
- Print my posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© , Benjamin C. Wilson. All rights reserved. Originally published at Verkilo.”
Not Without My Permission
You must have my express written consent to do any of the following:
- Use this content in for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of my content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
Re-Posting and Translation Rights
I do not permit the re-posting of my posts in their entirety. This is because Google penalizes websites for publishing duplicate content. It often can’t tell which site hosts the original, so I risk getting penalized myself for granting permission.
In addition, I don’t allow the translation and publication of my work in other languages. I simply don’t have the resources to validate the quality of the work.
Guest bloggers retain the copyright to the posts they write. The above permission guidelines do not apply to their work. If you are interested in re-posting or publishing their content, you must contact them directly. I cannot serve as a broker, agent, or contact point.
If you have some use for my content that is not covered here, please email me at merovex at gmail dot com.
The above text of this page is Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0)
The Merovex logo (®) is a registered trademark owned by the site owner. Only Owner and its authorized licensees may use the Merovex Logo in advertising, promotional, and sales materials. When you are a licensee of this trademark, you: 1) may only use the mark to advertize Merovex, and include an attribution of my ownership of the trademark within the credit notice section of your publication.
When distributing inside the United States, include the registration symbol (®). When distributing outside the United States, do not include the registration mark, and use the phrase “is a trademark of Merovex, registered in the United States.” This logo may not be used by other parties in marketing as this may create a perception that we endorse or sponsor the product, service or promotion.